Senior Atlassian Architect
Your responsibilities for clients will include:
- Leading engagements with clients and coordinating with other specialist subject matter experts internally at jingxiang.
- Working directly with clients and their internal stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing major feature deliveries in Jira.
- Working with customers' IT teams on Server and Data Center architecture.
- Delivering DevOps enhancements with Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Bamboo) as well as adjacent software (analytics, monitoring, automation, artifact storage).
More about what the day-to-day of this job will be like:
- Your direct manager is the CEO of Atlassian Services.
- You will typically be involved with 1 to 4 clients at any given time, depending on the size of the project.The clients you'll be working with come from a wide range of industries and there are endless variations. Just to name a few: chip makers, global server makers, and biotech.
- On some projects, it will be just you providing services to the client, and you will be supported by any necessary experts (such as scripters or EAZBI specialists, if needed). In other projects, there may be a team of 3-5 people with different skill and experience levels working together on a project.
- In addition, you will work with the sales team when appropriate. For example, if you are a JSM Insight specialist, we may ask you to help scope out some of the work requested by the prospect so that we can set expectations correctly. You may also work with account managers to help them obtain licenses and any other services they may need.
- You'll keep in contact with the internal JingXiang team throughout the day on Enterprise WeChat. Some of our clients we also chat with on Slack or MS Teams. Making sure to find time to turn off notifications and do heads-down work is important!
- At least 8 years of professional experience in technical roles, with 2 years of experience administering at least one instance of Jira.
- At least 50% of your work time has been spent administering or managing Atlassian applications for at least 2 years.
- Extensive experience presenting technology solutions to stakeholders of different disciplines and levels of seniority at a company. You can talk business needs with managers just as easily as you can get technical with the devs.
- You will agree to security and background checks.Once the Pandemic is over, you may be required to travel out of town to clients or events up to 15% of the time .
Bonus Points for:
- You’ve already got an Atlassian Certification (of any kind).
- A wide and deep set of expertise in Atlassian and DevOps tools (please explain your skillset in your cover letter!)
- You’ve previously worked for Atlassian or an Atlassian Solution Partner.
- You can point us to your public writings about Atlassian products – blogs, YouTube videos, or articles are great!